Pre Loved Brother Innov-is M230E
This machine is suitable for complete beginners, it's easy to use, providing small embroidery options. Start embroidering right away thanks to 170 spectacular built-in embroidery patterns or create and upload your own via the handy USB port!
Enjoy an advanced needle threading system, meaning no more threading stress. This fully computerised embroidery machine features a 3,7’’ colour LCD screen which will enable you to easily select and edit your designs. It also features a 100 x 100mm embroidery area.
There are built-in embroidery frame patterns and 14 stitch types can be combined with 10 different frame shapes, such as a circle or a square.
You'll be grateful for the convenient controls, providing you with ease of use, all operating buttons are on one convenient panel - thread cutter, needle position up/down, start/stop function.
But that's not all - this innovative machine features a USB port to quickly import designs. Just insert a USB flash drive and load your embroidery designs directly to the machine.
- 80 built in embroidery designs
- 140 Boarder design included
- Built-in font styles 10 built-in embroidery font styles make it easy for you to personalise all your projects
- Combine embroidery patterns Several designs can be showed at same time by pressing "Add" button.
- Quick-set bobbin - Just drop in a full bobbin and you’re ready to go.
- Compatible with other manufacturers thread in addition to the Brother thread chart, the Innov-is M240ED recognises threads from three other manufacturers.
- Built-in embroidery frame patterns - 14 stitch types can be combined with 10 different frame shapes, such as a circle or a square.
- Editing on the screen - Powerful editing features include the layout, pattern rotation in 1°, 10° & 90°, mirror imaging and scaling between 90 - 120%.
- Automatic thread cutter Cuts upper and lower thread automatically with the touch of a button.
- Thread sensor - The Innov-is M240ED is equipped with upper and lower thread sensors that warn when thread is broken or has run out.
- Embroidery speed Embroider - your designs with a speed of 400 stitches per minute.
- Soft cover- the soft cover protects the machine when not in use.
- Embroidery foot "Q"(on machine)
- Needle set
- Bobbin (on machine)
- Pre-wound bobbin (4) (90 weight white embroidery bobbin thread)
- Bobbin clip (4)
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Spool cap (large)
- Spool cap (medium)(on machine)
- Spool cap (small)
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Spool net
- Bobbin case (on machine)
- Embroidery frame set (medium)
100 mm (H) x 100 mm (W)
(4 inches (H) - 4 inches (W))
- Accessory bag
- Dust cover
- Operation Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Embroidery Design Guide