With the MO-600 series of home sergers, a beginner or experienced sewer can create simple sportswear or elegant evening wear with unbelievable ease. Expand your range of design and technique with the easy to operate, durable and dependable MO-644D. The MO-644D, 2-needle, 2/3/4 thread overlock machine featuring built-in rolled hemming and differential feed, and more at an affordable price.
- Sewing Speed: Max. 1500 spm
- Needles: Household #11-14
- Max. Stitch Length: 4mm
- Presser Foot Lift: --
- Dimensions: 10.6”(W) x 13.5”(H) x 11.5”(D)
- Machine Weight: 15lbs
- Color-Coded Threading Guides: Threading the MO-644D is a breeze. With color-coded and clearly marked thread paths.
- Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-Rotation Thread Tension Dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment. Specially designed guides keep thread in place and ensure proper sewing tension at any speed.
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-644D, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-644D.
- Heavy Duty Knife System: The knife system on the MO-644D operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Bright Lights - Better View: Lighting on the MO-644D provides optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or create fashion techniques, like lettuce edges, with the easy to use differential feed dial located on the exterior right hand side.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Flip and Roll: Automatic rolled hemming can be created quickly and easily with a flip of a switch. No need to change the needle plate or foot - Just Flip and Roll!
- Standard Presser Foot (Part no. A15016340B0)
- Spool caps
- Thread nets
- Vinyl cover
- Needle pack
- Brush and Needle inserter
- Looper threader
- Accessory pouch
- Light bulb
- Instruction manual
- Foot control
- Power cord