Bernina 1300MDC overlocker.
Guarantee : 2 years
2,3,4 thread overlocker and cover stitch machine with up to 24 stitch combinations, push button release swingout upper-knife arm and built in roll hemming at the flick of a lever.
Over edge thread length can be set accurately and easily with mtc (Micro Thread Control).
Advantages of mtc
- flexible cutting widths of 3mm - 9mm for wide decorative flatlocked seams in almost any fabric
- overedge thread length need only be set once the stitch tongue moves with the knife.
- easy flexible fine tuning of of the seam using the special knob
- fabulous rolled hems.
1300MDC Features include:
- clear display of settings on the LCD screen
- overedge thread length adjusted at the twist of a knob with mtc (Micro Thread Control).
- sew together thin and smooth fabrics such as silk or loosely structured textiles like handknitted jumpers. Seam width is from 3mm to 9mm.
- cover stitch, chainstitch and 5 thread safety seam.
- thread up quickly with the BERNINA lay in system, thread the lowerlooper easily with the automatic lower-looper threading system.
- safety switch prevents accidental operation.
Micro Thread Control (mtc) Knob - Thanks to the patented mtc thread control, it‘s finally possible to directly set the over-edge thread length and achieve the perfect seam at the twist of a knob!
Patented Swing-Out Presser Foot - Simply swing the foot out to the side to give yourself plenty of space for easy threading and hassle-free needle change.
Front Foot Lift System - The front foot lift gives an additional lift to the front of the presser foot, making it possible to accurately position multiple layers of fabric and bulky projects such as hand-knitted jumpers underneath it.
Threading (Lay-in) System - The BERNINA lay-in system lets you thread quickly and directly at all times. Thanks to the automatic lower-looper threading system, it’s also a cinch to thread the lower loopers.
LCD Screen - The clear display tells you both the personal and default basic settings of the stitch variants. You can also read the recommended basic thread tension here, as well as save personal settings.
Compensating foot for cover- and chainstitches
Waste collector for fabric and thread scraps